- Broken Cashew nuts .1/2 cup
- Food Color orange.. 1tsp
- Ghee. 1/2 cup
- Corn Flour. 1 cup
- Sugar.. 2 cups
- Cardamom Powder 1 tsp
- Take a bowl add corn flour and water, make batter.
- Heat a pan with sugar and water till the sugar level and make a syrup
- When the syrup boiled add the batter and stir it.
- Add 1 tsp ghee at a time and till half cup is used up.
- When the mixture starts leaving the sides of the vessel, remove from the flame.
- Add the color, cardamom powder and nuts, pour it in a greased plate.
- Cut into pieces after it cools down.